The BIS GOLD is a steel hammer-in plug for plasterboard. Pre-drilling is not necessary thanks to the serrated point. The hammer-in plug expands and does not rotate on screwing.
Easy and quick to use!
- Sharp point for accurate positioning
- Serrated point for easier hammering-in
- Collar prevents falling through
- Problem free screwing due to centric screw guide
- Hammer-in plug expands and does not rotate on screwing
- Flat head: does not protrude from the wall
- Removable with minimal damage to the wall
- For medium applications
- Pull out load 15 kg
- Shear load 30 kg
- For wood screws (Ø 3,5 – 5,0 mm, min. length 30 mm)
- Material: steel, plated and passivated
- Better fire resistance than plastic plugs