To support our ERP implementation “Nucleus”, we are looking in our Nucleus core team for a:
Core team member ERP (full-time)
Business process – improvement – ERP – projects – teamwork
Walraven Europe embarked on a journey to implement ERP throughout the organization. This project has the goal and ambition to apply digital capabilities to our processes, products, and assets to improve our performance, user experience, efficiency, and enhance customer value. This transformation has an international scope and makes us future-ready.
As part of our engaged and driven project team, you are responsible for coordinating, facilitating, delivering and implementing the capability in Dynamics 365 for the areas of Supply Chain Management and Warehousing within the ERP project. You connect with other functional areas, business process owners and key users and represent within the team the voice of these stakeholders.
What are your activities and responsibilities?
- Translate business processes to Microsoft Dynamics 365 jointly with the core team members in close cooperation with the respective Business Process Coordinators.
- Configure ERP solutions to support Warehousing and Supply Chain processes
- Prepare test scenarios
- Test the system
- Run workshops and sprints with other functional experts
- As a team, deliver the product backlog in line with the blueprint, keeping ERP objectives and benefits in mind
- quality monitoring of product backlog
- Work on training plan, jointly with the implementation architect
- Training of key-users
- support the implementation towards the key users / business process coordinators
- Handover of the process and system to the local organization and application management
- Coordinate customization and interfaces with key users and technical consultants
- Key task and responsibility is to secure knowledge is transferred from our implementation partner to Walraven and within Walraven itself
Who is your team?
- You will be part of the core team, consisting of a core team lead and 4 team members, part of the Nucleus Project
- You will report to the Core team lead
What makes this role interesting?
- Our company: a multinational with a heart, an entrepreneurial spirit, investing in people and its future
- Our team: diverse, ambitious, experienced
- Gaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of our end-to-end business processes – and contributing to make workflows efficient and functionality effective
- The international aspect of rolling out a new system
- Taking up teams and an organization to a new way of working, Building readiness for the future
When do we have a good match? What makes you our ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree (technical, engineering, or similar direction)
- Preference for manufacturing and distribution industry
- Understanding of Coding and Developmental Standards.
- Understanding of ERP functions and technology.
- Understanding of Warehouse processes and WMS technology
- Experience with the process of Implementation methodology.
- Familiarity with the functional configuration of ERP.
- Knowing how to implement business requirements into ERP solutions.
- 2-3 years similar experience
- Is proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Builds productive relationships
- Team player
- Good Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language in word and writing
Do you see yourself doing this, and do you think you would fit in with us?
Please contact our HR using the contact details below.
If you have any questions, you can contact our HR team, Angélique, Astrid, Barbara and Monique, at this email address: [email protected]