Are you an energetic marketing & communications professional with experience and passion for internal communications? Then this opportunity might be just for you! The International Marketing & Communications team at Walraven is looking for a new Internal Communications Specialist to join their diverse team.
What will you do?
- Ensure to lift internal communications from a top-down activity towards an activity with cross border employee involvement (bottom-up & top down)
- Develop the annual internal communications plan, and execute the activities as it has been agreed with involved stakeholders
- Work on a diverse range of topic ranging from internal projects to sustainability to learning & development
- Develop measurements and benchmarking of internal communications activities to monitor performance
- Think of new ways and possibilities in terms of internal communication
- Develop a great internal network to stay up to date on internal events and project.
- Communicate with different layers of management ranging from individual contributors to board members.
- Work in strong collaboration with marketing colleagues to define and implement consistent employer branding communication.
Who are we?
Walraven was founded in 1942 and since then has grown into an international family business with over 1,200 employees working with pride and passion to deliver the best customer experience globally. The head office is in the Netherlands (Mijdrecht) and the company has production and sales offices in 17 countries.
What makes Walraven unique is their social and entrepreneurial character. Walraven is true people driven organisation, and our employees are at the center of our operations. Walraven is constantly innovating and growing and that is what makes it an interesting opportunity for young professionals to enter.
What do we offer?
You will be part of the International Marketing & Communications team with 6 direct colleagues including a Digital Marketer, 3 Graphical Designers, Marketing specialist and the IMC manager that you will report to. You will also be part of the greater European marketing community including international colleagues from abroad.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Communication or Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B environment
- At least 3 years of experience in a communication role
- Strong competences in international cooperation with various stakeholders
- Experience with using Adobe creative suite is a plus
- Experience with communication regarding sustainability and CSR is a plus
- Previous experience with learning and development and rolling out internal education is a plus
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Positive and open attitude, enabling easy cooperation with stakeholders
- Digitally savvy
Please note that this is a full time position.
Are you ready to become part of the Walraven family?
Then upload your CV and cover letter and hit the submit button below!
In case you have questions about the vacancy, please reach out to Erik Straathof ([email protected]).