Walraven Yeti® is a modular system to support installations on flat roofs, other flat surfaces and even on low pitched roofs!
The Walraven Yeti® System is pre-eminently suitable for:
- Climate Units
- Solar Panels
- Cable Trays
- Wind Turbines
- Pumps and much more
Walraven Yeti®: support for airco units
Walraven Yeti®: support for ventilation ducts
Features and benefits:
- For use on low pitched or flat rooftops, flat grounds and other flat surfaces
- Highly adjustable and allows for precise positioning of constructions
- Saves time and reduces costs
- Provides a neat and aesthetic installation
- Spreads the weight of the installation
- With anti-vibration mat
- Prevents penetration of roof membrane and reduces the risk of leaks
Walraven Yeti® 335: support for ductwork
Walraven Yeti® 480: support for PV panels
What makes the Walraven Yeti® unique?
- The Walraven Yeti® is adjustable in different ways to suit numerous of applications. The plateau in which the Walraven Strut Rail is resting is adjustable up to 7 degrees. The yellow inserting piece for vertical Strut Rail can be rotated 360 degrees.
- The non-slip antivibration mat included ensures that vibrations are dampened and guarantees a better weight distribution.
- With the combination of wood fibres and thermo-softening plastics the Walraven Yeti® is durable.
For more information, please visit our Walraven Yeti®page.