Heavy Duty Anchors
Our Heavy Duty Anchors include both mechanical and chemical anchoring solutions for all types of medium to heavy duty installation.
Wide range with ETA approvals
From concrete screws to throughbolts and from chemical anchors to a wide variety of accessories, Walraven offers a solution for every situation. Whether your application is indoors or outdoors, or if you have additional fire safety or seismic resistance requirements, our product range has you covered. Walraven Heavy Duty Anchors are ETA approved, designed for optimum performance and manufactured for maximum safety.
Check out our Heavy Duty Anchors campaign page for more information about our anchoring products.
Features & Benefits
- For fixing medium/heavy duty installations
- For cracked and uncracked concrete, masonry and other substrates
- Quick and easy installation
- Anchors available for outdoors, fire safety or seismic requirements
- ETA approved
Click here for an overview of all our Heavy Duty Anchor productsBack to fixing systems
Heavy Duty Anchors product selection:
- high load capacity
- pre- and through-fixing
- two embedment depths provide installation flexibility
- simple and quick installation procedure
- medium load capacity
- no collar for anchor setting at greater hole depth
- reduced edge and anchor spacing distances
- always correct mixing ratio thanks to the static mixer nozzle
- for use with industry-standard silicone dispensing guns