RSWB (Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket)
Looking for a cost-effective solution for installing electrical boxes, conduit, PEX, copper and shower valves within studs?
Why would you use the RSWB?
- Easy to install, multi-purpose extendable bracket
- Suitable for:
- Fitting cabling, electrical boxes, conduits, PEX pipe, copper pipe and shower valves within studs
- Fits 16–24 inch stud centers
- Can be mounted outside or inside metal or wood studs
- Compatible with other Walraven products to offer a complete installation solution
- Material: high quality galvanized steel finish
Yes, I would like to try this handy product for free!
Fill out the form and we will send you a sample so you can experience how easy and effective our Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket (RSWB) works!
Install in 3 easy steps
1. Simply snap the brackets 2. Extend the brackets to fit between 3. Bend the brackets ends to attach (with screws)
apart studs that are 16 to 24 inches to studs
RSWB – the answer for your plumbing and electrical installations
Other installers used these products in combination with the Britclips® RSWB
- two-screw clamp
- with BISMAT® quick locking system
- material: steel
- single screw clamp
- with BISMAT® Flash quick locking system
- clamp easy to close with one hand
- for fixing starQuick® Clamps to BIS RapidRail® or Strut Rail
- to add pipework quickly and simply to an existing installation
- suitable for SQ-10 up to SQ-51
- one-part clamp
- clamp closes by applying pressure to the pipe
- for outdoor use and installations in swimming pool environments, chemical factories, zinc factories, etc.