RSWB (Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket)
Looking for a cost-effective solution for installing electrical boxes, conduit and shower brackets within stud walls?
Why would you use the RSWB?
- Easy to install, multi-purpose extendable bracket
- Suitable for:
- fitting pipes, trunking and cabling, electrical boxes, conduits and shower brackets within stud walls
- other solutions like mounting smoke detector to trapezoid applications
- Fits 16–24 inch (40 to 60 cm) stud centers
- Can be mounted to metal or timber studs
- Compatible with other Walraven products to offer a complete installation solution
- Material: High quality galvanised steel finish
Yes, I would like to try this handy product for free!
Fill out the form and we will send you a sample so you can experience how easy and effective our Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket (RSWB) works!
Install in 3 easy steps
1. Supplied in connected 2. The brackets can extended to fit between 3. Bend the brackets ends to attach (with screws)
halves, simply snap the studs that are 40 to 60 cm / 16 to 24 inches to studs.
brackets apart. apart.
RSWB – the answer for your electrical installations
The RSWB (Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket) is part of the Walraven Britclips® assortment, a extensive range of mountings for electrical installations. With over 140 high quality products, including beam clamps, beam clips, cable run clips, threaded rod clips, roof deck hangers and more, Britclips® offers a solution for almost every situation. Include the fact that the whole range is manufactured with high grade spring steel in combination with a high quality surface treatment and you will notice that Britclips® is your best choice!
Other installers used these products in combination with the Britclips® RSWB
- slide nut with female thread, washer and BIS RapidRail® spring
- ready-to-use pre-assembled for a quick fixing, and retains assembly in place before final tightening
- replaces tee-nut, washer and threaded rod with 1 piece assembly
- single screw clamp
- with BISMAT® Flash quick locking system
- clamp easy to close with one hand
- for fixing BIS starQuick® Clamps to BIS RapidRail® or Strut Rail
- to add pipework quickly and simply to an existing installation
- suitable for SQ-10 up to SQ-51
- one-part clamp
- clamp closes by applying pressure to the pipe
- for outdoor use and installations in swimming pool environments, chemical factories, zinc factories, etc.