Technical support for fire stopping
We recognise that sourcing and specifying fire stop solutions can be complex, and no two builds are the same. Our team of Technical Support Advisers provide a free project support service to our customers including onsite consultation and problem solving to find the most effective fire stopping solutions for your installations.
Our technical advice and solutions have been used on large construction projects in London like The Shard and Abel & Clelland residential development. You can read the case studies to find out more about our involvement in these projects.
We are proud to offer support that includes:
- ETA certified and CE marked products
- Easy to install products to minimise risk of incorrect installation
- Products that are suitable for renovations and remedial fire stopping
- Unique product features to suit more complex building requirements
- Testing above and beyond standard requirements
- Free technical advice service to back up our product offering
- Focus on health and safety during installation
- Onsite training and support
If you have an installation problem you would like to discuss with our technical team, simply complete the form and we will get in touch.
Do you need technical support for fire stopping? Fill in our form and we will be in touch.