Maxx is a modular steelwork support system for the construction of heavy duty, load bearing frames which can be used for a wide range of applications.
Strong and easy to use
The profiles are available in different dimensions and are made with a closed square profile which offers a strong, reliable and safe solution. The system is designed with a number of accessories for easy construction at the building site.
Maxx is also compatible with most components of the RapidStrut® medium rail system, so that smaller pipe work can also be installed in an efficient way as part of the same system.
The heavy duty system is a great alternative to welding and drilling structural steel systems and the use of high quality hot dipped galvanised steel components means Maxx is perfectly suited to indoor and outdoor applications.
Features & Benefits
- Quick to install and easy to handle
- High torsional rigidity
- Easy adjustments, highly versatile
- Indoor and outdoor use
Click here for an overview of all our Maxx productsBack to heavy fixing solutions
Maxx product selection
Walraven Maxx Heavy Rail Profile
- closed square profile
- for heavy loads
- torsion stiffness for high safety
Walraven Maxx Base Plate
- U-saddle welded on large base plate
- for connecting Maxx profiles to wall, floor or ceiling
- slots are compatible with mounting profiles
Walraven Maxx Profile Connector 90°
- 3-hole connector for Maxx profiles
- made of L-steel for extra stability
- material: steel S235JR