WCS1 Concrete Screws
The range of WCS1 concrete screws is characterised by versatility, quick and easy installation and high load capacity in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- WCS1H type has a hexagon head with a washer. It features an innovative zinc-flake coating for improved corrosion resistance.
- WCS1N type has an SW13 head with a female internal M8/M10 thread and a hexagon drive.
- WCS1M type has a male connection thread with SW10 hexagon drive.
- WCS1P type has a pan head with torx.
Features and Benefits:
- ETA Option 1 approval for cracked and non-cracked concrete
- ETA ETAG001 Part 6 approval for multiple use for non-structural applications
- Possibility to install in up to 3 anchoring depths for maximum design flexibility
- Reduced edge and anchor spacing distances
- Fire resistance class R30-R120 for design of anchorages under exposure to fire
Do you need information about WCS1 Concrete Screws? Fill in our form and we will be in touch.
|Stainless Steel (SSt)|
Approved | Also suitable for