Quick and flexible mid-range pipe clamp
The KSB2 clamp offers a comfortable solution for fixing steel, copper and multilayer pipes, Ø 10 – 225 mm. The improved quick closing mechanism is simply closed with one hand, which makes it easier and faster during installation. The optimised range with EPDM lining, is designed to hold medium loads in accordance to RAL GZ-655 and offers noise reduction (DIN 4109).
Features and benefits
- Two-screw clamp
- For uninsulated pipes
- Optimised range Ø 10 – 225 mm
- Material: Steel
- Surface treatment: Zinc plated
- Lining: EPDM
- Quick closing mechanism
- Good strength vs material usage
- Medium safe load according RAL GZ-655
- Noise reduction according DIN 4109
Type of pipe
- Plastic (multilayer)
Do you need information about KSB2 clamp? Fill in our form and we call you back.