Increase your installation efficiency
Walraven RapidStrut® is a complete rail system designed for versatile indoor and outdoor use. It includes rails, cantilever arms, and connectors, and it seamlessly integrates with an extensive choice of pre-assembled accessories that enable you to save installation time.
- Fast and easy fixing
- Renewed sustainable design
- Available with sustainable and high performance Walraven BIS UltraProtect 1000®
Do you want to find out more about our complete Walraven RapidStrut® system?
Easy, quick & safe to install
- The accessories of Walraven RapidStrut® are pre-assembled and delivered ready to use on-site.
- The plastic spring of the fixing system allows the slide nut to be fixed easily into the rail, retaining the assembly in place before final tightening.
- Easy to connect to walls and ceilings by using concrete screws Walraven WCS1P in the special 8.5 mm anchor holes of the rails.
- In combination with the Walraven DS 5, the Walraven RapidStrut® profile allows quick fixings to be mounted on both sides of the rail.
Extensive, high-quality range
- The Walraven RapidStrut® fixing system offers a versatile choice for rail profiles and cantilever arms, including a broad range of accessories.
- The strong teeth ensure strong and safe connections.
- Minimal trumpet effect after cutting due to the gentle roll-forming process on our machinery. This also ensures easy installation of the accessories.
- Traceability coding ensures quality management.
Sustainable for indoor and outdoor use
- Our experts have used the optimal amount of steel which results in a clean design and a sustainable rail system.
- Walraven RapidStrut® is highly corrosion resistant and, therefore, also suitable for outdoor use.
- Available with Walraven BIS UltraProtect® 1000 – the high performance and sustainable surface protection. This technology uses up to 55% less resources compared to conventional hot dip galvanisation.
Walraven RapidStrut® product selection:
- universal rail system
- corrosion protection remains intact after cutting
- distance between rail end and first hole is always equal
- wall plate welded on Strut Profile
- slots at 90° to each other to simplify fixing
- for a quick and easy fixing
- unique hole pattern, allowing BIS RapidStrut® Accessories to be mounted on both sides of the rail
- very high corrosion resistance (Walraven BIS UltraProtect® 1000)
- connector with pre-assembled BIS RapidStrut® Slide nut(s)
- to make fabrication with Strut Rail
- ready-to-use pre-assembled for a quick fixing, and retains assembly in place before final tightening