Turn down the volume of buildings.
With the well-being of users being one of the top priorities of building owners, both the need and understanding of proper anti-vibration solutions have been increasing in recent years. As a result, the HVAC sector has become more attentive to the acoustic design of mechanical equipment.
With all the different options available in the market, it is important to understand the key considerations and the selection criteria when considering applying an isolator.
Besides a complete range of isolators, Walraven offers its knowledge and provides guidance during this selection process so that you can select the isolator that suits your project and application requirements the most.
Do you want to learn more about vibration and how to prevent it?
The basics of
How to select the
Learn more about our
Where can you apply Walraven VibraTek isolators?
- Heat pumps
- Outside AC splits
- Acoustic ceilings
- Backup power generators and cogeneration plants
- Suspended piping system
- Ventilation ducts
- Rooftop chillers, refrigeration and air handling
- Inline fans and equipment
- Industrial processing machinery
The Walraven VibraTek range:
Walraven VibraTek® PR-T Rubber Tile Pad
- ideal for use as an elastic isolating support for equipment and metal structures
- individual 50x50mm pieces can be easily cut to form required support shape
- transforms to elastic base support when used with a hexagon head screw
Walraven VibraTek® MS-1X-CBL Spring Mount
- recommended for machinery with low working speeds above 600 RPM
- epoxy powder-coated base, caps and springs provide increased resistance to corrosion
- flexible internal filler prevents debris and solid elements entering and damaging the spring under load
Walraven VibraTek® HR-1 Rubber Hanger
- small footprint allows placement in compact spaces
- simple to install and adaptable to a sloping roof or ceiling, part of the metal housing swivels
Walraven VibraTek® HS-1 Spring Hanger
- simple to install and does not need to be fixed to the base material
- recommended for machinery with low working speeds above 700 RPM
- epoxy powder-coated housing, cap and spring provide increased resistance to corrosion