Fast growing manufacturer of plumbing and mechanical products is looking for Regional Sales Managers for the South East Region – based in Florida and West Coast Region – based in California. The company is European family owned and managed, a multinational with a heart. Our products and systems are unique and add value for the Mechanical and Plumbing Contractor.
You are the driver of the sales in your area, your primary responsibility is to generate sales, support and manage our independent Sales Agents and Distributors, create excellent contractor and job site relationships and convert them to Walraven.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement Regional Sales Strategy and Plan
- General management of Sales Reps and Agents
- Manage Distributor and Contractor sales
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with Contractors and job sites
- Support Account, Business Dev and Sales Manager
- Set sales goals and meet them
- Establish pricing strategy and set pricing plans
- Hire, develop and mentor sales team
- Prepare sales reports and market analysis
- Pricing and profitability management
- Maintain CRM database, reporting and follow-up
- Get the best out of sales people
- Real team player and developer
- Persuasive, sales-driven and customer focused
- Sense of urgency and ability to close sales
- Excellent networker with outstanding sales & communication skills
- Develop engaged customer relationships
- Strong time and territory management skills
- Self-starter, driven, motivated, detail and results oriented
- Independent and at the same time a team player
- In-depth knowledge of pricing structures, commissions and tier pricing
- Advanced computer and internet skills (MS Office 365, CRM – MS Dynamics, ERP, etc…)
- In depth plumbing and mechanical industry knowledge REQUIRED
- Installer or distributor experience
- Agent and territory sales management
- Contractor relationships
- Sales team management
- Technical and application savvy
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred
- 5-10 years outside sales experience
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and life insurances, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
THE VALUE OF SMART –
Apply if you think you are the right person to join our family!
To apply, send your resume and coverletter to [email protected]