starQuick® – the plastic pipe clamp with a difference!
This versatile pipe clamp can be used to quickly and securely install multiple pipes and conduit for heating, plumbing and electrical installations. Suitable for lightweight copper and plastic pipework Ø 10-65mm, this pipe clamp comes with a full range of starQuick® accessories to enable easy fixing to any substrate, to BIS RapidRail® or BIS RapidStrut® and to threaded rod. A truly versatile solution!Download the brochure
When a basic plastic pipe clamp isn’t enough!
The clamp is made from Polyamide (PA6) which means it has many special properties making it suitable for more demanding environments. It is:
- UV resistant
- oil and petrol resistant
- halogen free
- temperature resistant from approx. -40°c to +90°c (constant, or +130°c intermittent)
Therefore it is suitable for corrosive environments both indoors and outdoors, and specialist environments like swimming pools and chemical factories. The standard product is grey in colour, but it is also available in white or copper colour if aesthetics are important in your installation.
A range of accessories to make installation easier
The full range of accessories available with the starQuick® plastic pipe clamp are what really makes it unique. To make installation easier we supply fixings to allow the starQuick® to be quickly and easily fixed to all substrates, rails and rods. Whether you have multiple pipe runs close together, need distance blocks for special fixing distances from the surface, or simply need to fix directly to a surface, we have the accessory you need.
Features & Benefits
- a self-closing clamp for strong, quick and easy fixing
- for all pipe and tube types Ø 10 – 65mm
- ideal for heating and plumbing installations
- made of Polyamide (PA6) so it is suitable for corrosive and specialist environments
- for indoor and outdoor use
- full range of accessories
- versatile product for fixing pipes to any substrate, BIS RapidRail®, BIS Rapidstrut® and threaded rod
Click here for an overview of all our starQuick® productsBack to installation systems
BIS starQuick® product selection:
- one-part clamp
- clamp closes by applying pressure to the pipe
- for outdoor use and installations in swimming pool environments, chemical factories, zinc factories, etc.
- for fixing of two pipes with BIS starQuick® Clamps
- suitable for BIS starQuick® Clamps up to Ø ¾" CT
- allows for 3/16" lateral adjustment
- for fixing of multiple pipes with BIS starQuick® Clamps without nut
- the BIS starQuick® Clamp is fixed to the rail by mean of the BIS starQuick® Rail Adaptor (Part No. 085 4 313)
- material: PVC (polyvinylchloride), grey (according to RAL 7035)
- to fix a BIS starQuick® Clamp to a threaded rod
- to add pipework quickly and simply to an existing installation
- suitable for SQ-10 up to SQ-32