starQuick® – the plastic pipe clamp with a difference!
This versatile pipe clamp can be used to quickly and securely install multiple pipes and conduit for heating, plumbing and electrical installations. Suitable for lightweight copper and plastic pipework Ø 10-65mm, this pipe clamp comes with a full range of starQuick® accessories to enable easy fixing to any substrate, to BIS RapidRail® or BIS RapidStrut® and to threaded rod. A truly versatile solution!Download the brochure
When a basic plastic pipe clamp isn’t enough!
The clamp is made from Polyamide (PA6) which means it has many special properties making it suitable for more demanding environments. It is:
- UV resistant
- oil and petrol resistant
- halogen free
- temperature resistant from approx. -40°c to +90°c (constant, or +130°c intermittent)
Therefore it is suitable for corrosive environments both indoors and outdoors, and specialist environments like swimming pools and chemical factories. The standard product is grey in colour, but it is also available in white or copper colour if aesthetics are important in your installation.
A range of accessories to make installation easier
The full range of accessories available with the starQuick® plastic pipe clamp are what really makes it unique. To make installation easier we supply fixings to allow the starQuick® to be quickly and easily fixed to all substrates, rails and rods. Whether you have multiple pipe runs close together, need distance blocks for special fixing distances from the surface, or simply need to fix directly to a surface, we have the accessory you need.
Features & Benefits
- a self-closing clamp for strong, quick and easy fixing
- for all pipe and tube types Ø 10 – 65mm
- ideal for heating and plumbing installations
- made of Polyamide (PA6) so it is suitable for corrosive and specialist environments
- for indoor and outdoor use
- full range of accessories
- versatile product for fixing pipes to any substrate, BIS RapidRail®, BIS Rapidstrut® and threaded rod
Watch our short installation video to see how it works —>
Click here to request a free sample of the starQuick to try it for yourself!Back to fixing systems
BIS starQuick® product selection:
- one-part clamp
- clamp closes by applying pressure to the pipe
- for outdoor use and installations in swimming pool environments, chemical factories, zinc factories, etc.
- for fixing of two pipes with starQuick® Clamps
- suitable for starQuick® Clamps up to SQ-20
- the distance between the pipe and the wall is equal to that of a single clip
- for fixing of two or more pipes with starQuick® Clamps without nut
- the starQuick® Clamp is fixed to the rail by mean of the starQuick® Rail Adaptor (Part No. 0854313)
- material: PVC (polyvinylchloride), grey (according to RAL 7035)
- to fix a starQuick® Clamp to a threaded rod
- to add pipework quickly and simply to an existing installation
- suitable for SQ-10 up to SQ-51