Britclips® RSWB – Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket
Useful for both plumbers and electricians, the RSWB is the perfect replacement for wooden noggins to mount pipework and electrical boxes in stud walls or floor joists. Its cost effective, easy to install, flexible and it looks good too! The Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket was voted a ‘Top Product of 2018’ by readers of Professional Electrician magazine.
Why not try it yourself and see what all the fuss is about?
- Easy to install multi-purpose extendable bracket
- Suitable for fixing electrical boxes, conduit and cabling within stud walls
- Perfect for fixing plumbing pipes between beams/floor joists
- Adjustable between 40 to 60 cms / 16–24 inches
- Can be fixed to metal or timber
- Compatible with Walraven’s starQuick plastic clamps and 2S rubber lined clamps
- Material: lightweight, high quality galvanised steel
Watch our video to see how the product works:
Installers who have tried the product recently gave us some feedback, here are some of their comments:
“Easy to use and versatile” “A quick and simple solution”
“Brilliantly made and easy to use” “Absolutely superb”
“A revelation!” “A problem solver”Click HERE to read more testimonials
Yes, I would like to try this handy product for free!
Complete the form and we will send a product sample so you can experience how easy and effective our Britclips® RSWB is for your installation.
Install in 3 easy steps
1. Supplied in connected 2. The brackets can extended to fit between 3. Bend the brackets ends to fix (with screws)
pairs, simply snap the studs that are 40 to 60 cm / 16 to 24 inches onto studs.
brackets apart. apart.
RSWB – manufactured in the UK!
We are proud to support British manufacturing with our own production facilities here in the UK. The RSWB is manufactured in the Midlands, along with our other Britclips® electrical fixings.
Britclips® – the complete range of fixings for your electrical installations
The RSWB is part of Walraven’s Britclips® range, an extensive selection of fixings for electrical installations. With over 140 high quality products, including beam clamps, beam clips, cable run clips, threaded rod clips, roof deck hangers and more, Britclips® offer a complete solution. The whole range is manufactured in the UK with high grade spring steel, offering the best choice in electrical fixings!
Other installers used these products in combination with the Britclips® RSWB
- slide nut with stud bolt, washer and BIS RapidRail® spring
- suitable for WM0, 1, 15, 2, 30, 35
- ready-to-use pre-assembled for a quick fixing, and retains assembly in place before final tightening
- gapless range
- rubber lining grips in steel parts to prevent sliding of the lining
- anti loss washers prevent screws from falling out during installation
- for fixing BIS starQuick® Clamps to BIS RapidRail® or Strut Rail
- to add pipework quickly and simply to an existing installation
- suitable for SQ-10 up to SQ-51
- one-part clamp
- clamp closes by applying pressure to the pipe
- for outdoor use and installations in swimming pool environments, chemical factories, zinc factories, etc.