Britclips® RSWB (Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket)
Looking for a cost-effective solution for fixing within stud walls?
Why not try the RSWB?
- Easy to install multi-purpose extendable bracket
- Suitable for:
- fixing pipes, trunking and cabling, electrical boxes and conduits within stud walls
- other solutions like fitting smoke detectors to trapezoid applications
- use between any two points such as wooden beams or floor joists
- Fits 40 to 60 cm / 16–24 inch stud centres
- Can be fixed to metal or timber studs
- Compatible with Walraven’s range of fast-fit products to offer a complete fixing solution
- Material: lightweight, high quality galvanised steel
See how the product works in this video clip:
Yes, I would like to try this handy product for free!
Complete the form and we will send a product sample so you can experience how easy and effective our Britclips® RSWB is for your installation.
Install in 3 easy steps
1. Supplied in connected 2. The brackets can extended to fit between 3. Bend the brackets ends to fix (with screws)
pairs, simply snap the studs that are 40 to 60 cm / 16 to 24 inches onto studs.
brackets apart. apart.
What do installers think about the Britclips® RSWB?
An electrical installer who regularly uses this product told us: “The RSWB has quickly become an essential part of our electrical first fix process. The adjustable nature of the arms not only allows it to be used in any partitioning system, but also allows us to position accessories in their final location at first fix stage. The huge benefit of this is that it removes the need to return at a later date to install accessories often under difficult circumstances, such as through plasterboard or insulation.”
Britclips® – the complete range of fixings for your electrical installations
The RSWB is part of Walraven’s Britclips® range, an extensive selection of fixings for electrical installations. With over 140 high quality products, including beam clamps, beam clips, cable run clips, threaded rod clips, roof deck hangers and more, Britclips® offer a complete solution. The whole range is manufactured in the UK with high grade spring steel, offering the best choice in electrical fixings!
Other installers used these products in combination with the Britclips® RSWB
- slide nut with stud bolt, washer and BIS RapidRail® spring
- suitable for WM0, 1, 15, 2, 30, 35
- ready-to-use pre-assembled for a quick fixing, and retains assembly in place before final tightening
- two-screw clamp
- with quick locking system
- material: steel
- for fixing BIS starQuick® Clamps to BIS RapidRail® or Strut Rail
- to add pipework quickly and simply to an existing installation
- suitable for SQ-10 up to SQ-51
- one-part clamp
- clamp closes by applying pressure to the pipe
- for outdoor use and installations in swimming pool environments, chemical factories, zinc factories, etc.