Come and join our team!
We want you to come and join our team in Banbury, Oxfordshire! As a fast growing company we are always looking for the best people to come and join us. A fun, friendly but professional environment creates a great team and if you are driven and enthusiastic then Walraven could be a great place for you to work.
Walraven is about people
Our people make the difference. That’s what we truly believe. In 2022 we celebrate our 80th anniversary. We are proud of our past, our achievements and of where we are today. It is our people who have made this possible. The video opposite celebrates our staff across the globe, who make Walraven what it is today!
Meet the team
Find out a little more about some of the team behind Walraven. We’ve asked three current employees about their Walraven experience.Employee Q & A
Our current job opportunities
We have no current vacancies.Apply
People who do great work, deserve great support!
Here at Walraven there are many employee benefits available to you whether you are part-time or full-time:
- Christmas Shutdown – no working over the Christmas period
- Working Hours – Monday to Friday will be your main working hours
- Employee assistance programme – Medicash policy that provides money back against certain everyday health care bills including: dentist, opticians and more
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme – Provided through Peoples Pension
- Employee recognition scheme – Bonusly platform that turns points into vouchers
- Life Insurance policy – once probation has been passed you are automatically included in our life insurance benefit scheme
- Cycle to work scheme – helps you to save money on a new bike. Leave your car at home and cycle to work!
- MotorSave scheme – providing a more affordable way to pay for your car maintenance and repairs
We support you – We have a trained team of Mental Health Ambassadors
We value you – We guarantee to pay the real Living Wage as a minimum
We invest in our people – We are Investor in People accredited
We provide for you – Free uniform and PPE provided where required
‘We are a multinational with a heart, where people working together make the difference.’Pelle van Walraven (CEO)
‘Our success comes from our people, we are all one team’Adam Armshaw (Operations Manager, UK)
Investing in our people
Walraven is a family owned business with a long-term focus. We are a sound company aiming for valuable relationships with our people, customers and suppliers. We are very proud that on average many of our staff stay with Walraven for an extended period of time.
We are willing to invest in our people and their continued development. Your training programme will begin from the moment you join us allowing you to settle into your new role as quickly as possible.
Always adding value
Within Walraven we are dedicated and very passionate about what we do. We have a no-nonsense, down to earth and informal working culture. Together we constantly strive for simple, yet smart solutions that will add value. Whether it is a smart improvement of a business process, a smart service or a smart product solution. That’s why we prefer a hands-on, pragmatic and pro-active way of working. Our core values that our people work by are: reliable, no-nonsense, committed, inventive and entrepreneurial.
If you are interested in working at Walraven please take a look at our current vacancies.
‘Although I am based in the UK, I love the fact that Walraven gives me the opportunity to get involved in international marketing projects.’Sally Williams (Marketing Manager UK)
‘Walraven is a diverse and fast growing company, full of possibilities.’Jeroen Oosting (Product Manager)