Walraven Britclips ® are a market-leading range of fixings for electrical installations. Manufactured in the UK for over 35 years, the Britclips® range includes over 140 high quality fixings for multiple installation needs including beam clamps, beam clips, cable run clips, threaded rod clips, decking fixings, purlin hangers, acoustic ceiling clips and more.
The range is manufactured with high grade spring steel and is available through wholesalers nationwide. View the full range of products here.
Have you tried the RSWB metal noggin?
Our latest innovation is the RSWB (Rapid Sliding Wall Bracket) which is an adjustable length metal noggin for faster fixing of electrical boxes in stud walls. It can be fixed to wood or metal studs and can be set at multiple depths within the wall. Much quicker and more efficient than making wooden noggins on the job site.
Find out more about the RSWB
Request a sample of electrical fixings
Quick Guide to Purlin Hangers
Purlin hangers are a quick and easy way of fixing services to roof purlins. Read our guide to find out all you need to know about them!
5 reasons to use the RSWB
Here are some of the resons why installers are switching to RSWBs for first fixing.
Quick Guide to Decking Fixings
If you need to fix services to steel decking, take a look at our quick guide to fixings for decking systems for all you need to know!
- extendable bracket for faster mounting of electrical boxes, conduit and pipework
- suitable for use in stud walls and floor joists
- can be fixed to wood or metal joists
- hold fast 45°
- for fixing to purlins
- with threaded rod holder (rod height adjustable by screwing)
- for fixing to composite flooring systems
- simple push in fixing
- for fixing up to 4 cables
- for a solid fixing to steel construction without the need for welding or drilling
- with fixing hole (Ø 6.5 mm) to fix S-hook, bolt/nut, etc.
- material: spring steel (type CS70)