Fire Protection Systems
Our Fire Protection System includes a wide range of sealing products for passive fire protection of mechanical and electrical installations.
Optimum protection against fire
Our solutions include different types of fire sleeves, fire collars, fire protection foam, coatings, intumescent sealants and mortar for fire safe, smoke tight and noise insulating sealing of:
- Pipe and cable penetrations
- Expansion joints, seams and void spaces
- Various fire tested fixing products
- Technical support for fire stopping
The strength of the Fire Protection System lies in the combined use of certified Pacifyre® and Tangit FP products.
Pipe and cable penetrations
Buildings are separated into a number of fire compartments to help restrict the spread of fire. Any pipe and cable penetrations must be adequately fire-stopped.Read more
Various fire tested fixing products
For fixing of installations in areas above (fire rated) suspended ceilings, only fixing products can be used that meet requirements for firmness and deformation.
Technical support for fire stopping
Walraven fire protection solutions accompanied by our technical advice service offer reassurance to contractors when selecting the right firestop for their needs.Read more
Read our guide to fire stopping
To learn more about passive fire protection, take a look through our useful guide which includes:
- An overview of different fire stopping products
- A fire stopping checklist
- How Walraven can help with fire stopping
- Examples of fire stopping projects we have worked on